Monday, October 4, 2010

texas qso party

Well, the TX qso party was held the weekend after I set up this blog.  I did not operate all the hours of the contest but had a lot of fun none the less.  I operated as a single operator - phone station.  The bands were not great but at least this year I did feel like I should go see if someone stole my antenna while I was operating.  There were some very nice sporadic dx openings during the contest and I must admit I took advantage of them, including one contact to Zimbabwe.
I am currently working on the summary sheet for my log.  I hope to finish it this week.
When I do i will update the blog on my information.
I hope soon to have my logs on line as I mentioned in my first post.
Until then, I hope to meet you on the air.
very 73
leslie ad5wb

No comments:

Post a Comment