Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Logs

I uploaded my logs through 10-10-10 to LOTW and club log this morning 10/12/10.  They should be posted soon.

Received preliminary report from IOTA contest.  Overall I am real pleased at how I did.  The Adjudication report was quite interesting to examine.  I saw where my dyslexia cost me several qsos.   And where being tired also cost me some points.  Overall there were 13 qso's that were disallowed.  I knew that I had mistakes on two from doing my log reconciliation.
I am really glad I got to see the report.  It helps me to understand how the scoring is done and where I need to improve.  The preliminary report shows; if all my qsos had been allowed I would have been 6th in my category.  Instead, I am 11th.  But  overall, I am really happy with how I did.
With my present station and set up, I will never be a real serious "contender" but I can be a half way big player.  I am happy to have the opportunity to do so.
I wish to thank the RSBG IOTA contest committee for the opportunity to participate in this contest.

Uploaded my log and summary sheet to the TXQSO party people.  The contest was fun.  I am glad I worked it even if I did not get to operate all hours.

Hope to meet you on the air
73
Leslie ad5wb
Galveston, Island, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment